BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend of 2/13-14


POPULAR CULTURE
Today was Valentine's day, 2/14. This day is celebrated all over the world and was first started by a Saint named, St. Valentine(what a surprise right?) No one really knows how this day came to be and why we celebrate it because of him but there are different myths from different cultures. All I know is that Valentine's day is a day where you express the love and care that you have for that special someone, hubby/wifey, girlfriend/boyfriend, husband/wife, or if you can't find a date your mommy or daddy.
I celebrated Valentine's day with my friends at Apple bees, simply because I turned down the offers and I wanted to share this day with my besties that I love and not some weird kid who just crushes a lot. Anyways, I had fun and I know this day will come around next Feb.14, Ill just have to come prepared. lol

0 comments: